Sometimes I sew just for fun!


The skirt fabric is from the upcoming Hotel Fredriksted line by Jennifer Paganelli of SisBoom and it is all gorgeous - as always!

The dress is a way plain version of the upcoming (Aug 22nd) Little Lizard King double scoop dress - which has soooo many options I really didn't showcase here - but you will see more on Wednesday on the blog!


Cheeks is soooooooooooooooo excited to be big enough to ride horses one day and dreams of being a cowgirl! So I had her draw a picture of a cowgirl that I free motioned to the front of the dress along with her "when I grow up... ___" statement.
Photobucket

3 comments

laurel grose said...

such a cute, simple dress! and she is so big!!!

Tina Voth said...

I'm slowly getting back to the sewing for fun. Can't wait to see more of this dress!

Mrs. Podge said...

Impossibly cute! What a great little dress! Your daughter must feel incredibly proud that she helped create it with her cowgirl drawing.

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin