2 items in 1.5hrs!


This morning I sewed up 2 new items - in 1.5 hours! YAY!!!! Anyone else looove the fast sews in sumemr? I totally tend to stick to them!

First up is the blank tee from Blank Slate Patterns - I added a hi-lo hemline and sleeves to it.

The fabric is from True North fabrics - lace hearts - a little tone on tone neutral action is sooo perfect for my fall capsule!


The pants are my favourite lounge pants pattern - Halla lounge pants! Seriously great pattern and sooo comfy! 

I did these in FRENCH TERRY!!!! I adore french terry and lounge pants with pockets and knit waistband - AMAZING! 

Agian the fabric is from True North Fabrics - totally worth the buy!



Photobucket

2 comments

Vicky Myers said...

You are one fast sewer!!! I think I would have managed to cut out, make a cop of tea and contemplate sewing up!! Love the style of the top:)

Tina Voth said...

I love these! I can't wait to have time to sew for myself again.

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin