make laundry dont do laundry. Saffron Twirl pattern



One more sponsor to show off - the lovely Paisley Roots!!!! You've been seeing me link to her all week as she is a co-host of this tour - but she is also a great designer! and I just LOVE this pattern!


My daughter has declared this her FAVOURITE dress I've made her this summer.


and I have to admit - it is one of my favourites too! it stays on so perfectly. the bodice has a perfect fit. and the twirl is just fab! 
The sash can be tied in the front or the back.


NOW - tour begins on MONDAY (june 6th)!!! and it will be AMAZING~ and have a link up!!!
Photobucket

2 comments

Tina Voth said...

Super cute! I love the back!

Cassy Gobin said...

I'm loving this fabric! Such a cute dress.

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin