what's new?! Ice Ice


A quick update for you guys!

Lately I've been helping run and participating in the Great Canadian Marketplace! A place for WAH Canadians to sell their wares in a pop up type event. (48hrs)


There is a mom's/self event on right now! 36 ish hours left to go! These towel sets are my entry into the event!


and what do my kids do while I work - sometimes the youngest gets artistic .... and the eldest was VERY upset by this and not being able to watch her (educational?) show. 


and I've continued work on the mermaid pic!


Photobucket

5 comments

Reece Montgomery said...

I love these! I've had a similar project pinned for a while, but haven't given it a go yet.

pearberrylane said...

Handle Towels... I need to make some! Yours are so fun! Maybe if I made some fun ones my kids would actually wash and dry their hands. :)

Roxanne said...

I need handle towels in my life. The kids always steal the hand towels out of the bathroom and use them for everything but drying hands.

Paisley Roots said...

Hahahha! I am laughing so much at her little hands! So like my Zoe! The hand towels are so cool and I love your mermaid pic!

idlesunshine said...

Oh dear haha! Kids are such ratbags! Love the towels, we use them in the bathroom and the kitchen otherwise they end up on the floor! ;-)

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin