My fav skinnies for the kids!


I recently sewed up the Sabrina Skinnies by Cole's Corner & Patterns . I'm in LOVE with the fit of these pants!!!! I used jegging fabric - good stretch one direction and none in the other direction.


They are a quick sew (an afternoon to cut and sew -ish), and a proper looking and fitting jegging!


If you haven't tried this pattern yet I HIGHLY recommend. great directions, super helpful facebook group and the sweetest pattern designer!


There is also a sew a long on her blog (yes I did do the sew-a-long - but I still LOVE the pattern for reals and love the fit!)


Join the Coles Creations and patterns group! 


Photobucket

1 comment

Tina Voth said...

I just grabbed this pattern (after seeing yours!)and can't wait to sew it up! Now to find the right fabric!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin