Sunday Lately!!!!

This week's themes: Planning, Loving, Reading, Wishing, Feeling.

Planning:  My spring capsule! and nearly done sewing... didn;t get it done in a week.... but I only have 3 things left - which isn't tooo bad. Check out this post to learn more!

This is the Hey June Aurora pattern with the Narwhal panel from MY art turned fabric line.



Loving: Seeing my name on a fabric!!! Yes, I did have a sisboom fabric named afetr me in the colour brigade line!!!! (out in may! - buy all the Jeanine!!!)



Reading:  A little self help for me to better help the kiddo's.... More so the oldest as she is five right now and this is the age range the book starts at. blah. I hate that I feel like I should even read this book. BUT it is really good so far!


Wishing: It was summer.... I want to sit outside in the sun. I want to drink moscato with my friends in the evening and BBQ snacks! I'm going to learn to BBQ this year btw.

Feeling: Meh. but hopeful.... March is almost here... Which means spring is getting close. which means summer and sun and warmth is on the way.  I did start using my new summer purse this weekend though! 

Seneca Creek Bag by Betz White - with sewalong!  and yes, I DID run the sewalong. and YES I am taking on some freelance work.... So feel free to let people know.




Ok. This house is devoid of foods I can eat... so I should go bake or cook .... or something.... I'm pretty sure an orange and piece of toast are not going to last me all day ....  Also feeling LAZY today...  Relaxing sundays are nice. but not very motivating for much more than all day naps and video game playing .... 



Photobucket

4 comments

Roxanne said...

I'll have to check that book out. My daughter is still a few years off from school but my son has started running into cliquey behavior with girls. I'm totally unprepared because I did not think this would be a thing at 5. :P

Aubrey said...

That bag looks great!

Melinda said...

Dang it, I LOVE that purse AND your blue-and-pink fabric pattern!

Ula P said...

I have that book but haven't read it yet. I just started reading one called Girls will be Girls by Joanne Deak which talks about how girls learn differently and other stuff. It's been an interesting read so far. I recommend that one if you want another book to read about dealing with girls. Super jealous of you for having fabric named after you! That's sooo cool, and your narwhal fabric is super cute!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin