Sunday Lately!

SUNDAY LATELY: CREATING, FINDING, SWITCHING, FORGETTING, AND CRAVING





CREATING:
I've been making loads of hanging towels this week! A friend ordered a couple ... and then I just had some fun!





FINDING: 
My inspiration and desire to create! and missing socks.... This week's house task has been to pull out every piece of children's attire I can find - wash it - sort it - and put it away. So much to get rid of... But what do I do with all the cute handmade ??? I'd like to see it get some more love! 
 
SWITCHING: 

To Painting! and I love it. Oh man I have missed this medium! A friend invited me to a paint night with her, and it reminded me of my first creative love - paint on canvas!



FORGETTING: 
To cook .... I really just want to paint all day.... 

CRAVING:

 CHOCOLATE!!! oh my goodness.... and of course my birthday is coming up this week.... So dessert will happen. If you can;t indulge on your birthday week then when can you - right ??? 


Photobucket


4 comments

Rebecca DuVal said...

You're a woman of many talents! Happy soon-to-be birthday my friend!! :-*

Lacey Bean said...

Cute towels! Just found you through Blogger Tribe - and I have a daughter born in 2012 also! :)

Kyema Bialick said...

I love those towels. I should make some for my mom, she'd love then, too :)

HattieLu handmade said...

The towels are super cute. There is nothing you cannot do. Love your crafty, creative side.

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin