Sunday Lately.... Late....

This week’s themes: Doing, Appreciating, Designing, Humming, Expecting.

Doing.... 

Trying to sort out a proper schedule for myself. Which as it turns out is not a good thing.... well. I mean I have fun saying "sorry that is not on the schedule" when the husband says why is the sink full of dishes. but really I have toooooo much  want to do and not enough hours in a day. So I think I'll stick with my multi-tasking going crafty crazy ways.

Trying to figure out my next step though career wise... I do want to get into a fabric house as a regular designer.... one day.... anyday.... lol. Right now working on custom knit fabric design on the side. 

Appreciating..... 

The kids, art. Time alone. Taking some time to treat myself to something pretty and that I can do so.


Expecting....



My first printed fabric collection !!!!! C'mon mail!!!!!  It is in pre-order until Feb 8th.... so I'll probably not have it in hand until march... 


Humming....

I don;t hum. Seriously. I can;t carry a tune. I don't have any musical memory whatsoever.

Designing....

My NEXT fabric line!!!!! Will be going into preorders in March!!!! YAY!!!! I can;t wait for each of these!!!  









Photobucket

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin