Sunday Lately

This week's themes: Completing, Visiting, Repeating, Writing, Scheduling.


Completing: Secret projects ..... I am in LOVE. whimsical & fun sewing!! I will show one day soon... ish. But for now It has taken me forever to get my sew-jo coming back and I dont want to get distracted by outside voices :) 

Visiting: No one. Seriously. -41C. If you want to leave the house at -41C be my guest! (ps. for reference Celcius and Fahrenheit are equal at -40 ... ) 

Repeating: bad sleep schedule... Which the return of Sew-Jo comes the poor sleep. Love that my brain is full of ideas, but I think I need a nap... I did make some new Easy Fits and my pup seems to think they are cozy and it is naptime too... 

Writing: Not a lot. I am going to admit something.... I don't often enjoy writing.... I like talk to text. But lately, I feel like I need more talk than type in my life. Maybe it is the weather, but I can;t wait to get out of the house again and visit some people.

Scheduling: a haircut!!! Feb 1st cannot come soon enough ... This hair is awful already.


Photobucket

10 comments

Megan @ Made for Mermaids said...

-40?!?!?!?! I could barely take photos of my sister last week when it was 37....so cold!! Also, yay for secret projects!

Roxanne said...

-40?? You poor thing! I start to fall apart long before the negative temps. I'm not made for cold climates. Congrats on getting your sew-jo back!

HattieLu handmade said...

Now that's really cold! Glad your sew-jo is coming back.

Jen@thecraftingfiend said...

ya ... Manitoba in January SUCKS lol

Jen@thecraftingfiend said...

lol. I hate the cold too!

Jen@thecraftingfiend said...

haha yes it is! I'm happy to find my sew-jo too :)

Katy McKinley said...

Yay for the return of your sew-jo! I get seriously depressed when I lose it. I mean, deep deep depression. It sucks.

Jen@thecraftingfiend said...

oh totally. It is so sad. I forced myself to sew again.

Marsha Lawrence said...

The only way you catch me outside in anything lower than -2 C, is if I'm on my way to the airport to catch a flight to the tropics. I'm hibernating with my cats.

Jen@thecraftingfiend said...

ahaha. smart.

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin