sew sew sew it all! Free motion applique!


I have been a busy bee! not on the blog clearly! but free motion appliqueing allllll the things!!!! 

Above is the violette field threads molly jacket featuring Wanda the Dog Walker FMA pattern 


A molly mermaidm Charlie the Veg lover, and Olivia on Sisboom Tobagos! another great sumemr and layering pattern! 




and some knit shirts for my girls this fall - cozy with tights for back to school! Bella the dancer and Holly's Horse



This one is the sisboom leighanna - with Flossy flamingo on it! great for layering!


and I even made myself a shirt!!!! This is a patetrn I did with Becca Duval and will be on sewingstadium.com ! (along with 2 others!)


What are your favourite fall sews?

2 comments

Paisley Roots said...

I'm so sorry I've been such a bad friend! How on earth did I miss so many posts???? LOVE your appliques and I can't wait to sew some up!

Jen@thecraftingfiend said...

aha. thanks so much! I kinda quietly started up again

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin