mommy casual but cute, greyscale.


Oh gosh I really do love to sew for myself~ I don't even post half of it haha. 

The look I want to show you today, more grey I know. but I love it! I love neutrals that can be paired with other neutrals, or add in a pop of colour for fun.  

Casual, comfy, but still cute!  I'm trying to get away from the I'm a total mom yoga pants and hoody look. Not that the look is "bad" exactly, just that I feel better about myself when I wear not yoga pants and a proper shirt. The thing is I still chase after kids all day and AM a total mom, so I do need clothing that works for that. and this look passes the feel good and feel good about myself test!

I made the Mouse House Creations Julia Cardigan and the pants are the Sisboom Judy Fancy pants in chambray. Both of these patterns are amazing for fit and extremely well written. I highly recommend both.


Now, what are you going to make yourself?


Photobucket

1 comment

Jenya @ While she was sleeping said...

What a cute outfit :) I have just finished my Julia, and I agree - the pattern is terrific! I am after a good pant pattern, so will have to check this one out :)

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin