Saturday, February 8, 2014

Love me some pants!



So to continue on the theme of sewing for oneself...  I made myself Judy Fancy Pants! These are the JUST released latest pattern from Sisboom patterns, and they are AMAZING!!!!! (full disclosure I work for Carla and sisboom patterns, but I was a fan girl long before I got the job! My sayings on this pattern would be the same regardless!)

They sew up so quickly! A little longer than plain PJ pants, but I can go from cut-finish in about 2-3hrs depending on how fast I sew and how many facebook breaks I take...

They have options for butt darts and pockets, and rise, with or without faux piping on the pockets! They also have facings so they finish on them is so professional and tidy!

I made myself a chambray pair, a sweatshirt fleece pair and used some woven Sisboom Lucky girl for a pair! Got to love the versatility in that!




Which pair is your favourite? 



Photobucket