ZIGZAG Bubblegum! See Kate Sew blog Hop!


I was soooooo (SO) excited when the lovely Kate asked me to be a part of her blog hop, and hugely honoured!


I absolutely adore this dress, and my girl loves it too, she has asked to wear is a few times already. She calls it her button dress, and she really does love buttons.

(do you love all that snow? haha. the weather is WAY off this year!)


This pattern was a delight to sew, very easy to follow directions and it went together in an evening. 


I love the piping detail. and I love that the sleeves are elbow length - a perfect spring and fall and cooler summer days dress.

and every photo shoot has a butt scratching picture doesn't it lol.



Thank-you so SEW much Kate for having me be a part of your blog tour!

Be sure to check out all the other wonderful versions of the dress from the rest of the blog hop (some great inspiration is to be had from these ladies!)

Justine at Sew Country Chick Veronica at Sew Very Sabra at Sew a Straight Line Ashley at Cherished Bliss Angelina at JoJo and Eloise Summer at Sumo's Sweet Stuff Jen at The Crafting Fiend RaeAnna at Sewing Mama RaeAnna Image Map

2 comments

Mae said...

Looks great! &we finally got rid of the snow we had last week (GRRR) and have warm weather.

I'll try and send some your way. <3

Mae

kate said...

ack, this is adorable!!! you styled it so well, I just love the boots, leggings and hat look. Amazing! Thank you so much for participating!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin