The Nelia by Popoluk






I was sooo excited to get to pattern test this gorgeous dress, I whipped it up the evening before family pictures so my girl could wear it for the photos.

Fabric used:  I found locally in the discount section - I am sorry I have no idea what my fabrics are brand wise. 

Time: I found the dress to sew up fairly quickly. About 2-3 hours I would say. It is more complicated in looks than actuality :)

Pattern: This pattern comes with so many variations, a great bargain in you want a multitude of looks with one pattern! I chose the peter pan collar, short sleeves, knee length. I would rate it advanced beginner because of the buttonholes though. If you are comfortable with buttonholes you will do great! Though she also includes snaps as an option. 

Sizing:  I love the fit on my girl! It is spot on in it's sizing! My girl wears a 3T and I made her a size 3.

Would I make this pattern again: YES! though I think I want to try the bow collar sleeveless next time like Ginger Dimples did - love that look!




Thanks for having me pattern test for you!


Photobucket

4 comments

Alviana said...

Thank you for testing for us Jen. Your Nelia dress looks very cute indeed! She's adorable. And wow, what a fast seamstress you are. 2-3 hours? You're good! :)

rebecca holmes said...

Cute! I too found that the pattern came together much quicker than it looks like it should. Thank you Alviana for a well written/designed pattern!

Gina said...

Such an adorable dress!! I love the sweet print too.

Gina said...

Such an adorable dress!! I love the sweet print too.

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin