Monday, May 27, 2013

Another Dress for myself :)

This is the LUCY pattern from sisboom/Scientific Seamstress. It was such a quick sew - I had it done in an afternoon (that included many breaks for taking care of the baby). The directions were very clear and you choose your size for the main dress - but you also choose your cup size for the top AA up to DD!!
Great pattern! Perfect for sewing along with the Summer of No Pants!
 ( full disclosure: I work for ScientificSeamstress now)


I really do love this dress and think it is a very flattering fit :) I decided to make the knee length version for chasing after kids this summer, but maybe I will make it maxi length yet too ... Perfect for beach days! 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute, Jen!! Love it :)

Sarah said...

Ooh, that's adorable!

dandeliondrift said...

Very cute dress! The color and fit is perfect

Jamie Sanders said...

I love this! I've had this pattern on my wish list for a while and yours turned out so pretty!
~Jamie