Kids clothing week!




I made this gorgeous Wednesday dress (pattern by Califaye collection ). I am in love with this dress. Though it is on sale on my facebook Page. But I plan to make more, for both girls as the pattern goes 12m-10yrs. Isn't that back cut out just lovely? 

I had to bribe my girl with a candy to put the dress on for a minute and hold still for a picture.


Do you have a favourite new pattern? Are you sewing for kcw? In you opinion do you prefer a white cake with fruit, or chocolate cake? (I'm a white cake and some fruit kind of a girl)
Check it out here 
http://blog.kidsclothesweek.com/
Photobucket

2 comments

OnceUpona Sew said...

Cute! I'm planning on sewing along, I think it is going to be mostly play clothes this week. Now EPIC projects planned ;)

Venus-Suburbia Soup said...

This is adorable!!! I love it!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin