Jocole everyday princess top






Fabric used: This pattern used less than a yard of main fabric in the 3T. As for the print... I have no idea. it was on special in the basement of a local fabric warehouse

Time:  the top sewed up fairly quickly once I gave up on getting my new brother machine to shirr and got my mom to bring back my viking (good thing she only lives 10 minutes away!). cutting wasn't a lot of work, a few pieces and then a few measurements. 

Pattern: I found it well written and easy to follow. The thing about jocole I have realized is that she also does quick instructions - so if you don't need pictures you can just reference the quick sheet by the pattern for the step by steps - this will be a huge inksaver for those of you who like to print up the directions! The photos were great and I only had one user error part that was a very easily cleared up due to the designer being VERY easy to get a hold of :)   
I loved the shirred back - it makes the on and off so easy! and the length is super cute with a little denim skirt too :)

Would I make this pattern again: Yes! It is on my pile of make again... but after looking through the jocole pattern page on this one I think I might try to make it ala fairytale style! I don't know about your girl/s - but mine is into princesses right now...


My kid makes some pretty funny faces when she poses lol

(I was not asked to or paid for this review, but I did pattern test this shirt so I guess in full disclosure I did get the pattern free)


Photobucket

1 comment

Nancy@OwensOlivia said...

I'm always amazed how quickly you whip out projects. Time to open a brick and mortar!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin