I am alive.. just without a computer.

My husband has decided my computer needs cleaning out and a better fan installed and so he took it, and hasn't given it back yet. 
and now you know why I've been quiet.
I did sew matching dresses for the girls - Easter dresses maybe? The eldest needs summer dresses, but I can't just make her clothes and nothing for the youngest (because i feel like a bad mom if I do, like L will look back on pics and say didn't you love me too mom - why didn't you make me clothes - I might be a touch crazy. I swear it's the -40ish weather that's made me be a shut in that affects my brain)
I used the every little thing dress pattern from shwin&shwin. I have the maggie mae pattern from them all ready to go as well!
Other than that I have been doing tons of baking and cooking. Again I blame the weather. at these frigid temperatures my body wants to just eat cake, cookies, breads. mmmm carbs. It is a genetic blessing I'm not a thousand pounds. 
(little mini pies. mmm. these ones are mince (blech to me but the husband loves it), but I've been making loads of pumpkin pies too. and I didn't share the last one with anyone at all...)
My toddler is getting pretty funny. I love this age where they say the most random things and put strange sentences together. On sunday I was trying to convince her she needed to wear a shirt to go out of the house and she runs away from me screaming at the top of her lungs "I no want to cover my boooobies!!!!" I was laughing so hard I could barely chase her to wrangle a shirt on the kid.
and in sewing myself a dress news, I was going to get the washi dress pattern for a casual dress... but I admit I have a hard time spending $16 on a pattern I have to print out myself...
but then I discovered Victory Patterns and I am (very) seriously considering the anouk and the ava! what do you think? I am a rather petite 5'5" person... could i pull off those patterns? 
I should also probably add the new years resolution of stopping the overuse of parenthesis and the ... but I love both of those.
and that is pretty much all that has been happening and on my mind lately. What's new with everyone out there?
Photobucket

No comments

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin