crafts with tot and christmas on the mind

First off I can't believe it's been like 3 weeks since i last posted... Life has been busy what can I say.

We had a no screen time for tots week here and so that meant a lot of crafting:

Had the babes pick what she liked out of the toy catalogue - and she got to do a cut and paste Christmas wish list - I am keeping it and having her do this every year by the way.

snowman craft - she loves the "fluffy" 

making a caterpillar with an egg carton box 

For chritsmas  crafting i have some ideas on my mind - Love these snowman face features

I think i'm going to do this craft with the babes - though maybe not pinecones since we don't have the pretty kind here
Pinned Image

I want to make these with the babes too - but my husband HATES cinnamon... maybe they will have to be gifts...

maybe we'll make mice for ornaments instead...
Candy Cane Mice

I need some good ornament ideas for me to make - anyone want to link them or tell them - I'd LOVE to hear! 
Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Photobucket

1 comment

Nancy@OwensOlivia said...

I don't have any ornament ideas, but my son would be very jealous of all the crafting you do. I need to do more of that! :)

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin