happy mail day!

I love getting good ol' fashioned mail! I mean...  I do appreciate the kind emails and facebook messages as well but you have to admit there is something fun about seeing a non bill with your name on it at the post!
Todays post I found this book! which I won from  http://www.myinnocentia.com/
  
Also in the mail was this adorable soft cloth book from my friend Nancy at http://owensolivia.blogspot.ca/. (who I've been bloggy friends with I think since I started blogging) It is so cute  I had to hide it from the babes since she is in a stage of claiming everything cute as her own... oh the joys of 2!
and I took a picture of the card to - because her writing looks like computer font - it's so pretty. I know that may sound strange but I've always noticed peoples fonts. 
and as for me... I have not been doing much more than a little sewing on small projects here and there and enjoying my girls :) It still makes me happy to say "my girls!"
I did put them in their matching big and little sister shirts that I freezer papered up for them and took some pictures. I bribed the older with stickers to keep giving the little kisses till I got a shot of it (point and clicks have a slower shutter time than I would like)

Have a fabulous weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment

Rachel said...

I agree- there is hardly ever anything fun in the mail it is so great when there is! Your girls are precious great picture! Rachel

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin