what is new... uhmm.. a baby girl!


I know I don't often share pictures of the family. but here we all are a few hours after the youngest was born. She'll be 2 weeks old tomorrow <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

We had our gorgeous second daughter on September 13! Exactly 39 weeks along. I went to bed feeling fine - like I was going to be pregnant forever, and at 12:30am I woke to a water burst and we raced to the hospital and our little girl was born at 2:06 am! She is petite (5lbs6oz but nearly 20 inches long) and she is perfectly healthy and I'm not feeling too badly either. At her 1 week appointment she had already surpassed her birth weight - so she's doing really well !

Life is a bit busy with a new baby in the toddler mix. So I might be a little quiet on the blogging, I'm sure you all understand. But then again - Christmas is coming up and I'm already itching to get out the sewing machine, just trying to get them to bed at the same time ... with a little energy leftover for the crafting :) I do have a couple things cut out though. So we shall see.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday :) 
oh and ps. please repin so I can win - only need a few (as in 7) more ! 
Photobucket

3 comments

Cal said...

Love pictures of brand new babies! Congratulations! I had a little one too (5lb 10oz), so I know how tiny they feel!

Nancy@OwensOlivia said...

Yay! Love her name too!!! :) Congratulations Jen!

Michelle's Tasty Creations said...

Jen,

Love the picture! Congrats on the newest bundle of joy in your house :)

Michelle

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin