toddler crafting fail.

So our youngest kept me up pretty much all night (as in I slept maybe 3hrs total) which I thought meant it would be a good day to let the babes paint her pinecones we collected a few weeks ago on a walk...

you know those cute "EASY" kids crafts you see on pinterest with pinecones?

Pinned Image
http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/2010/10/08/10-in-10-guest-post-julie-of-joys-hope/

or this one

Pinecone and ribbon door decoration
http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/pinecone-swag-940458/

well this is how it started... 


and it ended...


not as relaxing a morning craft as I had hoped...


Photobucket

2 comments

Cal said...

It turned into a paint anything but the pinecone it seems! I enjoyed this post, it made me smile, as I can certainly relate, and it will seem hilarious after the clean up is long forgotten.

Rachel said...

LOL this is every painting project in my house. Only he usually manages to take some clothes off and do a little body painting!

-Rachel

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin