The babes hospital bag is ready to go!!

Well I am officially "full term" and the babes hospital bag is packed and ready to go! (yay!) and I am also packed and ready to go - phew. loads of meals in the freezer and snacks a well. I am now ready in terms of getting everything I felt *NEEDED* to get finished is finished - now just doing the bonus stuff.

Dollhouse quilt - little felt "paper" style doll and clothing up in the bed and closet - tutorial and pattern pieces is scheduled for post on the 20th of September (my official due date)

Also in the bag is a doll from here. I LOVE this little doll - baby sized and it has green eyes just like the babes does!  I made her a little swaddle blanket (out of the scrap pieces of the swaddling blankets I made for new baby!)

And of course what is a hospital fun bag without candy and stickers and activity books... ? I mean really - she's 2 and needs more to do that just hug a doll and look at her new sister - right? (yes, my girl loves cars - so I got her a car reusable sticker book - she loves to be able to put stickers down and lift them back up and move them). she also loves "kitty" (and to be completely honest that is sooo totally candy that was given to her at her birthday party that I hid away. haha.)

All packed and ready to go! 

and if you are following my facebook page you will have seen the next two pictures of things made for the new baby !

Used my silhouette to do the freezer paper stencilling for this onsie. I'm not sure about you but I have so many pink pants  and onsies - but pink pants and onsies together - a bit much some days even for my pink ruffle loving self! so I added the flower to help tie together the pinks in the pants. Although to be honest I just made myself a 0-3months jean pattern for baby2 that is going to have ruffles on the bum! I'm hoping to sew it up tomorrow and if it turns out I'll post the pattern and directions for you all. (I have high hopes!)

and these adorable hats I used a freebie pattern and I think they look adorable and have put them into my hospital bag for baby!

Hopefully I don't get to the hospital and realize I forgot the bags! I should get the husband to put them into the car...

oh and ps. sorry for the night time pics - but I had to take them after the babes went to bed!
Photobucket

7 comments

Michelle's Tasty Creations said...

Jen,
Totally cute! Good Luck and wishing you a healthy, happy baby :)Thanks for sharing at Creative Thursday this week. Have a wonderful weekend.
Michelle

Ana Lopes said...

Hi Jen,
I LOVE your blog, everything you make is adorable. I'm your new follower.WISHING YOU ALL HAPPINESS!
Have a look at my blog I’ll be so glad.


Hugs from Portugal
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Kadie said...

So cute! LOVE the chevron onesie! Wishing you a happy, healthy delivery! Thanks so much for partying with me at Link It Up Thursday.:)

lecsmiscellany said...

Hi! Found your blog through Shwin&Shwin and I love this idea and will use it when it's our turn in November. Thank you and best wishes to you!

Annie One Can Cook! said...

What a sweet idea! Love it!

Good luck to you and congratulations! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to follow me!

Pamela said...

Congrats, and this is an awesome idea! i am featuring your post at Heavenly Treats Sunday, the post will be up tomorrow morning, thanks for linking up!

Jennifer Dawn Oliver Shelton said...

Love this post! The big sis bag! The adorable onesie! The cute little hats. I'm expecting baby number three in March. I'll be coming back to this post! :)

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin