Table Runner!


I made a lovely table runner this week my inspiration is from The Vintage sheet Blog . I didn't use vintage sheets, I used my leftover fandango scraps from a fat quarter set I won quite some time ago.


I LOVE the fall colours and look of it and I love the embroidered patch I did for it! That bit of an extra touch just 'makes it' in my opinion.


and here is the pattern for you if are interested in embroidering it yourself ! (I set it as original size - so hopefully you can click and print easily enough)




Photobucket

5 comments

Cal said...

Love how it turned out! I really have been meaning to tackle a table runner for a very long time now, and yours looks lovely. I will check out the link to the site that inspired you for more information. And I agree that the embroidery makes it so! Thank you for sharing it with us, I really like the design you did.

Tutus & Tea Parties said...

It came out great! Thank you for sharing at our
Pinteresting Party!

Six Sisters said...

Your table runner is just beautiful! We appreciate you linking up to our Strut Your Stuff Saturday link party! Please come back again soon! -The Sisters

Michelles Tasty Creations said...

Jen,
I love the table runner! Fall is my very favorite season and I can't wait to decorate. This runner would look beautiful on my table, hint, hint lol
Thanks so much for sharing at Creative Thursday this week. Have a wonderful weekend.

Michelle

Tauni said...

I have a thing for embroidery. I love it. It's always personal and soooo special.

Thanks for sharing on Show & Tell at SNAP!

xoxo, Tauni

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin