Toddler tuesday - it has to do with feet!




Foot spa!!!

She helped me rub tired leg gel on my legs and I did hers

We buffed our nails 

Picked out a polish colour 

and let painted toes soak in the water!

A VERY relaxing morning activity - and outside (all before 9am - because by 9am it was already getting too hot for this pregnant woman)

The shirt/dress the babes is wearing is from this tutorial (with free pattern) I did awhile back


In other news I made these cute bibs for my daughter and her cousin who are going to be flower girls together ! The bibs match their dresses and the wedding colours perfectly!

Want your own dress-up bibs check out my etsy! (link on the side bar to the left)




Photobucket

3 comments

Pamela R said...

Awww this is so cute! My daughter is almost 2 and I've just recently started painting her toes, she loves it! I can't wait till she's old enough for full "spa days" :)

cindy said...

Love this!

Six Sisters said...

We love this! So very cute. Thanks for joining us for "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". We loved having you and hope you'll be back soon! -The Sisters

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin