Sew busy sewing!


Well I have been on a sewing spree the past 2 days it would seem!

Made a floor pillow (if you want a good tutorial check out the living with punks blog)

An Oliver and S Ice cream top for the babes (the floral is vintage  Czechoslovakian fabric) 

and the babes really needed some summer jammies for slightly cooler nights. So I used the freebies pattern for singing up to sewcanshe.com's newsletter and the top is the sophie tunic by sisboom. I think they look a bit like scrubs so I'm not sure how I feel about them - but they are just jammies... 

Then I realized that throwing a few pencil crayons in my purse for the babes when we go for a car ride is driving me nuts - so I made her a zipper pencil pouch with the leftover floor pillow fabric. (LOVE the fabric.) 

And that has been my sewing the past 2 days. Not too bad for 29 weeks pregnant with a head cold!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!


Photobucket

4 comments

momsykulitz18 said...

Hi. love your work. Doing the tswl blog hop, joined your sitealready. Please drop by at mine http://momsykulitz18.blogspot.com/ on your free time and hope you'll join my site too. Thanks.

melsdaisypatch said...

You have been a very busy lady!! Love that little pillow. It is too cute. I am swinging by from the under 300 hop. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Nancy@OwensOlivia said...

Love the pouf. You really have been busy. And my gosh! No ruffles! LOL :)

LimeRiot said...

Hi Jen! Gosh, I absolutely adore that pouf. Great fabric choice.

I'm also dropping by to let you know that you won the felt giveaway on my blog, Lime Riot :).

Shoot me an email at limeriot@gmail.com and I'll get this package on it's way to you!! YAY!!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin