big sister, little sister


I made shirts for my girls to wear this past weekend. I FINALLY found freezer paper!!! (hard to get where I live - I nearly ordered it off amazon, ha). I got the shapes at the silhouette store and cut out the freezer paper with my silhouette. For the paint I used plain acrylic mixed with fabric medium and some fabric markers my mom picked up for me. I LOVE how they turned out!! The hardest part was all the layers for different colours. 




I can't believe I'm 32 weeks already! Time really goes by quickly.
So far I'm still feeling pretty good - most days. Although discomfort is starting to set in - especially with my hips and having to pee a million times a night is no fun. Oh, and let's not forget the braxton hicks, they are getting pretty intense. Maybe that means I'll be a bit early for having the baby, though still full term (one can dream!). Please don't mind the mess of my hair - I really didn't even care to do it or put on make-up...



and I made my girl a "you're my cuppa tea" clippie!



Photobucket

6 comments

Kerry Fountain said...

New follower-- i found you through the less than 300 followers blog hop. Love all your ideas!

Ally said...

Aw, the clippie is cute! Would be nice attached to a gift tag on a baby gift. I'll have to do me that.

Sarah said...

Absolutely adorable! You did an awesome job on those onesies! :)

Courtney said...

So cute! I am definitely pinning this!
New follower from Musings of an imperfect Mom

2littlehooligans said...

hi jen, i wanted to let you know that you won the peek a boo pattern giveaway over on my blog 2 little hooligans. congrats! sorry i couldnt find your email address anywhere and really hope you get this comment. you can email me at twolittlehooligans@yahoo.com thanks a bunch, christina

Jennifer said...

So cute! Thanks so much for linking up to our Pretty Things Party! I hope you'll be back next week!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin