Toddler Tuesday: Time to CRAFT!


Crafting with a toddler can be scary since it gets messy and ends up with mixed results...
so I started with a simple craft project - a paper bag puppet!


We took the pieces outside to colour - since it was nice out. Paper bag puppet printables found HERE


Then the weather took a turn for WAY to hot for this pregnant mama so we came inside to glue. The babes had fun glueing an I did the pasting (I really thought she'd be into that but she wasn't)


puppet butterfly goes "flap flap flap"


Photobucket

3 comments

Suzy said...

Great idea that I look forward to trying with my granddaughter! Thanks for sharing.

Kadie said...

How fun! My kiddos would love this. Thanks for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

So fun! A great project for a toddler :) Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin