Toddler Tuesday... on a Wednesday... oops


Fabric painting! Not for the faint of heart or those who dislike messes... I dislike messes - but we did this as an outside craft and that helped me deal with the mess and we did a water station afterwards 

First I wrote on the fabric with a glue gun

Then mixed some basic acrylic paints with fabric medium and let the babes go to town! Kept her busy for a good hour!

Once the paint was dry I peeled off the glue and this is what we were left with... Now to sew it into something!  Keep your eyes peeled for a tutorial of a simple nature :)

(I think I'll find fabric coloured paint and touch up the words a bit though...)


Photobucket

3 comments

Nancy@OwensOlivia said...

I think this could work a little better with wider glue strips, but I bet she had fun and that's all that matters! :)

Rachel @ The Philosophers Wife said...

Looks like fun!

I didn't get my Toddler post up this Tuesday either! lol! If you're interested, I would love if you'd link up to it!

http://philwife.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaching-time-for-toddlers-tuesdays-zoo.html

Rachel @ The Philosophers Wife said...

Looks like fun!

I didn't get my Toddler post up this Tuesday either! lol! If you're interested, I would love if you'd link up to it!

http://philwife.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaching-time-for-toddlers-tuesdays-zoo.html

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin