Petunia Petal Pants and Oh Deer top to match!



As many of you know I love the LilyGiggle Patterns! 


A week or so ago I got to test out the petunia petal leggings and thought I'd show them to you here and do a little pattern review. The top I did is a variation of the "Oh Deer" swing tunic. I did the tunic a few inches shorter and added a ruffle so it would match the leggings.  Isn't it a cute outfit! Perfect for playing in.

Fabric used: I used some thrifted red jersey and the floral is a print that was in the $1.95/yd section at Fabric.com AGES ago that I have been hoarding.
Time: It took about an hour to cut and sew the bottoms and an hour for the shirt. this is pregnant me sewing time, which means many snack breaks were taken. I seriously am so hungry all the time.
Pattern: I found it well written and easy to follow, Step by step photos all throughout. (side note: I LOVE having PDF patterns for a few reasons but a main one is easy directions and more tutorial like directions) The pattern also includes a few options for length - shorts, capris and full length.
Would I make this pattern again: YES! I have made this shirt pattern a few times already and will be making many more leggings! Black stretch knit is now on my fabric shopping list!







I was not paid or asked to do this pattern review. I just really like easy to put together patterns and quick sews that look adorable.


Photobucket

2 comments

Nancy@OwensOlivia said...

I'm beginning to think you are the ruffle queen.

stacysewsandschools said...

Absolutely darling! I love them!!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin