Summer Skort. Pattern Review


This week I had the honor of doing another pattern test for LilyGiggle patterns, The Sweet Shop Skort

Fabric used: I used 2 old t shirts to make this.
Time: It took about an hour to put this together
Pattern: I found it well written and easy to follow. The pattern also includes the just skirt or to make it as a skort instructions. As well many tips are included for sewing knit with a regular sewing machine.
 I chose to do the skort option as my toddler is 20 months and doesn't understand that not everyone needs to see her undies and she thinks looking between her legs is all good fun. 
Would I make this pattern again: YES! I have plans already. Easy summer skorts with a cozy fold over waistband is just what my girl needs!




So there you have it! If you are looking for a easy summer skirt/skort pattern to upcycle those tees you have in the thrift store bag - this is a perfect pattern for you. 


No comments

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin