Hello Spring!


We have beautiful weather where we are right now! As in +10C, although it is a bit windy... but the regular high is nearer a -1C for this time of year. So I took the babes out and splashed in the puddles and worked really hard to get a picture of our boots together (since we both have awesome puddle boots!) 


In the evening it was time to sew! A cute apron knot dress for a customer!
Slowly getting back into the swing of things! I think the daylight savings is helping, much more motivating to sew when it isn't pitch black out after the kiddo goes to bed!

In other exciting news - this blog has been going for a full year now! I am still surprised I have followers - and thanks to all of you who take the time to read this and to those who leave a comment you brighten my day!

4 comments

Sarah said...

Rainboot Envy! I've got it. :-D

Simple Simon & Co said...

I love the fabrics you used....they are so cute together!

Jen-CraftOManiac said...

congrats CONGRATS Jen you WON the 6 sewing patterns from Seamingly Smitten. Via CraftOManiac. I announced your win on my CraftOManiac-FB page Please email me at jenglamgirl@gmail.com with pattern winner in the subject. THANK YOU. jen

Nancy@OwensOlivia said...

Loving those fun boots!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin