Our Little Valentines!

I pinned this English muffin bread recipe  a few days ago and since my husband loves his English muffins (which may or may not have something to do with him being English) I decided to half the recipe and make a couple loaves for his Valentines ! We like to keep things simple most years and this year was one of those years. The bread turned out PERFECTLY! and it tastes like an English muffin!! Seriously - even down to that texture and the way the butter soaks in. yum! I think I've eaten more of it that he has so far...


Then the babes and I did some colouring. I did a quick google search and found a simple coloring sheet. 


For Supper I made chicken, mushroom, and pineapple pizza. Real cheese on the husband and babes and daiya cheese on mine. Maybe my day wasn't the most romantic day ever but I loved spending the day baking and crafting with my girl and being able to spend the evening with my beautiful family. I thought it was perfect. (other than my husband having a mega cold and the babes having an upset tummy - but she was in good spirits at least.)

Now, I have several ideas sketched and a pattern drawn! Let's see if I can find my sewing motivation again! 

ps. http://www.everycreativeendeavor.com/2012/02/creative-bloggers-got-talent-auditions.html - vote for projects if you like doing such- I've entered my merry moose ornaments and the "sewing for me" dress I made

3 comments

Amy said...

Yum! Sounds like you had a great day! Thanks for linkin' up at Shine on Fridays!

Nancy@OwensOlivia said...

mmmm. i will have to try that bread! i love how babes likes to color the same way owen does! so sweet! thanks for sharing!

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Sounds like a really fun day! Thanks for sharing at Taking A Timeout Thursday!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin