New Pattern on it's way!

For this sweet little kitty rag doll!


The plan was to have it up here for you all today... but sadly our internet is being a bum and is down for the weekend! I'm told they are going to fix the tower Monday so hopefully Monday evening or Tuesday I'll have it up!

In the meantime - what do you think? Is this something I should add to my etsy shop? 

oh and ps. I also have a pattern for a Easter themed doll ready to go! Along with another Easter project in the works! That will include a bit of sewing and a bit of woodworking!!! I'm excited about it :)

3 comments

Six Sisters said...

So cute! We loved having you join us at "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We hope you'll be back next week! -The Sisters

Jill said...

This is so cute! Found you through Blog Hop Thursday! Following you now. I hope you stop by and follow me too! =)

http://jill-createcraftlove.blogspot.com

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

Nana Gonzalez said...

SOO cute! i am planning to start making some dolls for our future kids :)

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin