Friday, February 10, 2012

felt crown

FYI: I've heard blogger is getting rid of GFC - why I have no idea. I LOVE google friend connect... but I also love picnik and they are getting rid of that as well. Anyways to get to the point I added a linky followers thingy in the top right corner if you wish to follow that way and also an email subscription option if you prefer that! I really do appreciate everyone who takes the time to read my little blog! thanks :)


We had a princess themed birthday party to go to today and so for the birthday girl I just had to add a little something homemade to her gift! I found a great tutorial for a felt crown and made it reversible. 

What have you been working on? Anything exciting?


2 comments:

Carrie said...

It came out lovely!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

Nancy@OwensOlivia said...

I haven't been up to much. I'm stuck in a rut. boo! Supposedly, Blogger will still support GFC. People with Wordpress won't be able to use GFC.