Valentines Day sewing! (but not so much so that she can't wear it anytime - I love versatility)
I used the "Oh Deer" pattern from LilyGiggle. Made the swing tunic length with long sleeves. This went together so easily! The actual sewing was maybe an hour, the painting on the details was the time consuming part - but I'm happy I did it! (one day I'll learn how to screen print...). The deer is appliqued on - my very first applique! I'm surprised how well it went, I thought the shirt would pucker and be all weird around it but it's not -yay! Made the babes the 2T size since that is what she wears now and it falls just above her knees.
Oh and did i mention I made this out of old T-shirts! Love cheap fabric and love re-purposing fabric!