Pretty Prezzies! Wrapping inspiration?

I am going to just say something - I don't enjoy wrapping presents. However, I do enjoy making them look pretty! This year is a bit more fun due to my new toy (cameo!). 
 One thing I always do every year is do a little add on present on top as part of the decoration. Usually something handmade like an ornament. This year I'm liking a mix of shiny wrapping paper and plain brown paper and of course the custom tags!

The hand toasty and merry moose ornament (tutorial and free pattern coming to the blog soon.) decorate these: 


This next present is for a sweet little girl and so I used monster mitts as decoration 

another idea for wrapping a girl gift - use the tag as a clip holder 

For grandparents I am adding on a photo ornament (picked up those ornaments on boxing day last year - originally $6 for 3 - got them for $2!) Love shopping boxing day for the next years wrapping 'needs' 

What do you do to make your presents extra special? Feel free to add your pretty packaging link! I'd love to check them out and discover some new blogs :)

Coming up on this blog: 
  • our place decorated with extra 'cheese' for the holidays!
  • Merry moose ornament tutorial and free pattern!


3 comments

Megan said...

I love your posh tags!

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

EvA. . . said...

love the tags! cute ideas! thanks for sharing :)

Sunni @ Love Affair with my Brother said...

I love the little scottie dogs!
My MIL does her presents up super pretty with all kinds of ribbon and silk flowers and pretty tags.....
I just throw some raffia on it!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin