I think I'm in love with a machine

 - get your mind out of the gutter! I mean the Silhouette my husband bought me for Christmas on black Friday that I of course couldn't wait till Christmas to open... So easy to use. I was so scared of the learning curve and dreading spending hours learning the program but as soon as I got the software installed I was cutting things out. YAY! 

Thanks tags for things I have sold

 Purse gift box -already has a present in it!

Gift tags for my husband - I colored out the last name but yes, our last name does begin with a T. (ps. any of you that know me in real life - these gift tags are a secret from the husband - shhhh) 

and a bunch of other things I was having fun playing! 

4 comments

Nancy@OwensOlivia said...

i wish i had a silhouette. *sigh*

i'm glad you are having fun with yours!

Rebecca said...

Wow, you've been busy. :) Looks great. Love the Mr. T!

Michaela said...

Soooo lucky! My dad got me a silhouette for Christmas and I'm defiantly struggling to wait till Christmas to play with it!

The tags are great!

Michaela @ coveredinmodpodge.blogspot.com

Sunni @ Love Affair with my Brother said...

Aaaaahhhh! Those Mr T tags are AWESOME! I just died laughing!
You are too lucky. Not only do you have a Silhouette, but a very sweet hubby, too!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin