Monster Mitts!!!!

I made these super cute monster mitts, based on my own mitts that my dear husband bought me a few years ago - I love that my fingers get to stay together! I followed this tutorial for the construction (it is very easy to follow along with). If you want to make monster mitts of your own extend that thumb piece to be more like a whole area piece and add a face. and do the bottom top piece of the mitt in a pink or red or whatever is your fancy for the inside mouth. The bottom bottom piece should be the same color as your top top piece. (hopefully that makes a bit of sense!)



and I made them fleece lined - cozy cozy! now just to decide who gets them...

9 comments

kasia said...

These r so cute! I think Tina would love some for herself. Here is horse and monster time:)

Abramyan Avenue said...

These are soooo cute...They remind me of my first love...Kermit!
Thanks for sharing! I love it!!!
-april

Happy in red said...

SO cute, thanx for sharing!!
Esther.

Robin Lynn said...

I love these mittens ... I just might whip some up for some precious little ones I know. Thanks for sharing. Come on over and see the puppets I made @ http://robinlynnsroad.blogspot.com/2011/11/tis-season.html
Blessings!

Marilyn said...

Absolutely adorable.. I love these.: )) I would LOVE if you could please stop in and linky this terrific feature via my Pin’Inspirational Party happening today pweease… http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/11/pininspirational-thursdayslinky-party.html .. THANK YOU SO MUCH.. Wishing you an incredible start to your weekend.. Sincerely ~ M

Jamie said...

These are adorable. They would go perfect with the monster pants I recently made for my daughter. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
Jamie
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

P.S. I have a linky every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.

Sky said...

So cute- I have two little dudes that would really adore these! You really have some neat projects here- happy to be your newest follower! :)

adventuresindinner said...

Adorable! My little one would go crazy over these.

So glad that you joined us at Pin'Inspiration Thursday.

Happy new follower :-)

samaa @ Honey Sweet Home said...

I don't know if I've ever seen such cute mitts before, love them! Great job :)

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin