Gearing up for fall!

I have a project upcoming that involves robots and love, and I have a few ideas for mama projects swirling in my head as well - that will hopefully see completion!


I started this yesterday (my 1st time embroidering!) and the fabric I will be paring it with! Hint it's a vintage thrift store pattern find I'm working with and the corduroy is also a thrift store find! One of the local thrift shops has a great craft section including unused fabrics, picked up enough corduroy for a 1T dress, bloomers, and some to spare for $2.00!




4 comments

Athena Nagel said...

Thanks for posting your project at www.thestuffofsuccess.com.

raising4princesses said...

wow, are the leaves really already falling off the trees? That tiny mushroom is adorable. I started a link party at my blog and I'd love for you to link this up. I also have an awesome digital scrapbooking giveaway going on. If you're interested it's http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/

Lindsay said...

I love fallen leaves! Makes me really anxious for fall. We don't have that here yet--still in the high 80's! Thanks for sharing this @ Show & Share!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Hi, there! You've got so much creativity and I'm admiring them all. Can you share your creative posts at my Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there :)

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin