The apple picking dress

Made these 2 cute little dresses up over the past few days! I think they are adorable. (slowly getting ready for that craft sale! I have sooo much more I should sew! and then figure out a way to display stoofs and make them look pretty in the display, and figure out pricing! I dread the pricing I have no idea what to charge - I don't want to be overpriced and not sell anything, but at the same time I don't want to go to cheaply either, I need it to be worth my time +materials  )
The 1st is a size 1T and the 2nd a 2T. (buttons on the back)




4 comments

Good Girl Gone Green said...

They are adorable!

kasia said...

These are so cute! I like the color composition. I suppose I have to make some clothes for my little princess. Thank u for the inspiration

Rose @ Walnut Acre said...

These are so cute! :-)

rebekahdawn said...

Very cute! Love the colors. :)
Rebekah

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin