Peanut Butter and Honey Cookies

Yesterday I decided I needed to do some baking for the play date I'm hosting on Monday, however, with it being a cool 39degrees Celsius (humidity factored into that temperature) it was MUCH to hot to bake during the day and so at midnight I got to baking!

Honestly these taste like a good peanut butter and honey sandwich mixed with a great peanut butter cookie flavor. SOOOO yum!



I based this off of another peanut butter cookie recipe I found - but can't relocated. (why do I always write recipes on scraps of paper?)

Peanut Butter and Honey Cookies


  • 1/3c. olive (or other) oil
  • 1 1/2c. peanut butter
  • 1c. honey (I used fresh from the farm honey - has a nicer flavor and a better consistency than store bought)
Mix those ingredients together in you mixer and then mix in
  • 2 eggs, lightly beaten
In a large bowl mix the following dry ingredients:
  • 3c flour
  • 1c. brown sugar (lightly packed)
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1tsp. baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
Slowly beat your dry ingredients into the wet.

Roll cookies into 1"-1.5" balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Lighlty flatten with your thumbprint dipped in brown sugar or a fork dipped in sugar.

Bake at 350degrees for 8-10 minutes. they won't look very dark but will have spread some and the underside will be lighly/meduim ishly browned

fresh out of the oven:

Enjoy! I know I love these and I'm hoping they go over well at play date!



2 comments

hope said...

(visiting from Creative Me Monday) -- i was thinking of baking cookies this evening -- so happy to have come across these!

Jami said...

YUM-MEEE! I've never seen this cookie combo before!!! Can't wait to give it a try! So glad you linked up to the Tuesday To Do Party!
Smiles!
Jami

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin