not exactly crafting but....

Today I made jam for the very first time! My mom picked 10cups of raspberries yesterday (and she has a lot more... for every berry picked there were about 20 not quite ripe), so I was the fortunate recipient of some raspberries! I followed this recipe (except I did 5c berries and 4 1/2c sugar) and the jam turned out GREAT! It's nice and thick and so yummy!


And then I made some bread following this recipe! The house smells sooooo good right now!



(and I'm enjoying my night snack!)

1 comment

Michelle said...

That looks delish!!! What a great snack!!! I am visiting from Tatertots and Jello and I am a new follower! I would love love love if you would link this up to my Delicately Constructed linky party!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend and I see you around soon!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin