a bit of this and that. including a cute dress for babes and one for me

I made babes this cute dress to go to a birthday party in and matching headband (of course I didn't think to use the scraps for the headband until after the party - but she'll wear the dress again!)




I also made myself this dress out of some 99cents a meter knit! What do you think? be honest. Its really comfy... but I'm always unsure about wearing stuff I make myself out. I'm thinking this is a good around the house/yard dress. I didn't follow a pattern, just winged it.



 In other news, I'm nearly at 50 followers, I can't believe it!
I started this blog because I wanted to document my crafting and maybe someone would be interested in my crafting (other than my mom,  love you mom) and I feel so honored that nearly 50 of you want to follow my crafting journey with me! I really hope you all feel inspired to create things and enjoy the posts I do.
 I would love to see things that you create using my tutorials/patterns, so feel free to send me a link or picture!

I made an extra flower, not sure if I should put it on a headband, clippie, or hair elastic. I'm thinking of doing a giveaway at 50 followers (non family only - sorry mom) and letting the winner decide. Good idea?


3 comments

Jessica@SewHomegrown said...

I think that dress looks adorable on you!

Deb said...

I love BOTH Of the dresses! Glad I found your blog:)

Kelly said...

I love both dresses also! I can't believe you winged the one for yourself. Amazing! Great job!!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin