do I or don't I??? give me your thoughts (please an thank-you!)

I know I haven't posted in a few days now, but I am still alive!
I've been trying to decide whether or not to get a table at the local festival's craft sale. It is only $15 for a table and goes from 10am - 4pm. I have never done anything like this before though and am nervous my stuff wouldn't sell, I am unsure about pricing things, and I have no idea how much stuff I would/should have. 

Any thoughts? ideas? opinions?

Ps. this is something I whipped up thinking about selling. It's a felt sun glass case! I took my largest pair of sunglasses and got the measurements (and they fit perfectly), then made my own pattern pieces. Cute?  

3 comments

Lizzy Mac said...

Aww very cute! It could be a cute cell phone/credit card purse too!

Whitney said...

Found you at SewMuchAdo - this case is adorable! As for the table at the craft sale, I say go for it! You'll never know how it will be until you try. Maybe it will go beyond your expectations! :)

Anonymous said...

Do it!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin