A summer romper

I LOVE the look of rompers but was afraid of making my own pattern for one and as anyone who follows this blog knows I often make up my own patterns (largely in part to being cheap or on a budget depedning on how you look at it).
Then this past week I was in the local thrift store and found a pattern for one (included is a dress, shirt with short or long sleeves and an overall pattern) all that in one pattern for 25cents! Bargain! I of course bought it and brought it home and was delighted to find it had all the pieces and a little less delighted to find all the pattern pieces were in german! I don't speak german. Thankfully the instructions were in english and I figured it out by looking at the front pattern picture. I Love how cute it is and can't wait to try it on babes! and it's a large 6-12month size so it should fit her into summer.


and an up close one so you can see some of the detail in the yoke. (yay fancy pattern term!)


ps. do you like my old lady fabric? I kinda do...

3 comments

Jan said...

That is one cute romper!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Jen - I love rompers on little ones and this is adorable. Perfect fabric too! Thanks for sharing - Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
~Stephanie Lynn
www.bystephanielynn.com

Sharon said...

It's very beautiful! Love the fabirc! I love rompers too but I am afraid of trying to make my own pattern and have thought about buying one.

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin