robot love!

Last night I decided to sew (I mean why not? Saturday evening TV sucks!) and I made this little warhol dress. I LOVE how it turned out but thought it needed a little something so I tested out my robot love idea and painted a little guy on using the freezer paper technique. Oh, and the knit fabric was 99cents a meter!  


Then I used my robot on it's intended target, a plain onsie. It's part of a baby shower present for one of my close friends who just had a little boy. I think I'll paint the heart red though for a bit of a color pop.

2 comments

Katherine said...

Cute! Love the robots.

Crystal said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! I love the bag you made a few posts back. I hope summer is warm and long for you :)

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin