overcoming my fear of sleeves and trying something new

I tried making buttons this past week, they turned out pretty good. I used preemo sculpey and found it easy enough to work with, however I expected the buttons to be a bit more clay like in solidness but they are actually more solid with a bit of give - like really hard rubber. I'm going to try and make them again but maybe a bit smaller. I also made a felt hair clippie for a friend's daughter.


I've always had a fear of sleeves and also bias tape and with this shirt I did both. I made my own pattern for the shirt and kept it simple. I think from now on I'm going to just buy the bias tape since making my own for this was a hassle and very time consuming.


No comments

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin